FLOWMORE has an entire line of heavy-duty End suction type Centrifugal pumps which allows selection of a suitable model for practically any demand. Highest precision standards and specialized up to date manufacturing methods, are combined to produce FLOWMORE pumps of quality and complete dependability for trouble free long periods of service
The exclusive and valuable features of these pumps, provide long and trouble free service. They contain minimum number of parts there by reducing maintenance problems. The shafts, impellers or Shaft Sleeves,have been engineered to give extra long service and performance with greater reliability.
Capacities up to 9000 m3/hr and Head up to 170 Mtrs in discharge sizes from 50 to 900 mm
• Centerline (self-venting) discharge
• Back pull out design
• Impellers designed for optimum efficiency and low NPSH.
• Casing : The one - piece volute is of close grained Cast-iron with integral suction and discharge openings.
• Impellers : Enclosed or semi open type, constructions to suit different service requirements. Designed for high efficiency, with moderately steep characteristics, they are precision moulded, machined and balanced to eliminate any vibrations that might cause wear.
• Shaft : Suitable special steel shaft is incorporated to transmit maximum power at low working stress, without vibration. They are machined to close tolerances.
• Bearings : The shaft is supported on two over sized &double ball bearings designed for radial and thrust loads. Both bearings contain grease for long life upto 35,000 operating hours. Oil lubricated design of bearings cal also be supplied.