FLOWMORE Non-Clog pumps are designed to handle unscreened liquids containing solids up to 20 times the size a conventional pump can
FLOWMORE marketing division will assist in the selection of pumping equipment from their excusive range of Non-Clog & Trash Pumps best suited for the pumping of unscreened sewage, Storm water, industrial waste, beet pulp, food solids, paper pulp, slurries or any of numerous other solid materials. Standard pumps can be offered in both horizontal and vertical configuration. Vertical pumps can be furnished for either wet or dry pit installation. Pumps can be manufactured in different materials to suit specific applications. Heavy-duty ball-bearings, removable, back-head and suction elbow are but few of the many outstanding features. Inspection-holes with cover plates are standard on pump volutes in sizes 75 mm and larger
Discharge sizes from 50 mm to 1000 mm for Capacities up to 12,000M3/hr and Heads upto 60 Mtrs
• Rugged frames to match High Pressure and speed requirements.
• Casing : The one - piece volute is of close grained Cast-iron with integral suction and discharge openings.
• Impellers : The impeller is enclosed non-clog 2-vane type cast one piece and specifically designed to pass large solids or unscreened liquids. Clearance between the rotating and stationary parts is adjustable to provide sustained performance without excessive maintenance.
• Impeller Shaft : Turned and ground to accurate dimensions from high grade alloy steel and furnished with special shaft sleeve through the stuffing-box.
• Frame : The rotating assembly is supported on heavy duty ball bearings mounted in a precision broad frame. Bearings are carefully sealed to exclude moisture and contaminants and retain lubricant. Provision is made for lubrication or periodic cleaning without disassembly. Frame is of special construction assuring the ultimate in alignment and rigidity with proper supports for the rotating parts of pump. Several frame sizes are available with each liquid end to match the rating of the driving motor
• Stuffing Box : These pumps are furnished with cartridge type stuffing box which permits the use of gland.
• Base (for Vertical Pumps) the entire pump is supported by a rugged base with reinforced and machined lugs for bolting to the foundation and to assure a rigid and attractive appearing installation.
• Suction Elbow : Suction elbow is available either as a constant diameter elbow or increaser elbow. All suction elbows are provided with bolted inspection covers, the interior contour of which conforms to the inside of the elbow. These inspection covers permit access to the impeller inlet or to the run of pipe immediately preceding the pump suction.